Websphere Business Process Manager
WebSphere Process Server Service
IBM® WebSphere® Process Server is a high-performance business engine to help form processes to meet your business goals
Websphere Process Server enables you to respond faster than your competitors, allowing you to provide your customers with the service and products that differentiate you from the pack.
- Markets change, economies rise and fall, new threats and opportunities present themselves, and your business is in the middle of it all. In this dynamic, on-demand world, you need to take back control of your business. Business Process Management (BPM) enables you to do exactly that.
- Orchestrates the assets of your business to form highly optimized and effective processes to meet your business goals, whether you need to automate processes in the factory, process claims and financial payments, execute an efficient supply chain, or ensure compliance with the latest industry regulations.
- Ensures interoperability and flexibility as part of your service oriented architecture (SOA) through adoption of popular standards, such as BPEL, Web services, JMS, XML, and many more.
- Uses WebSphere Integration Developer, providing a developer experience that is second to none. One tool, one set of skills enables you to orchestrate processes, construct mediations between services, and truly integrate the capabilities previously locked away in your packaged business applications.
- Contains WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus, which mediates disparate resources, maximizing reuse of your assets wherever they are — irrespective of vendor, platform, or whether they are home-grown or packaged applications.
- Allows you to build your SOA the way you want it — flexible, fast, and business-driven.
- Announcing WebSphere Process Server V6.1: Accelerate SOA through standards-based connectivity and process automation
- Operating systems supported: AIX, HP Unix, i5/OS, Linux, Sun Unix, Windows, z/OS
We are well experienced in providing Websphere Process Server related services including, Administration,Development,Deployment,Support & Training